See below for current vacancies within the Mahseer Trust
CHAIRMAN – Oversight across all objectives
In Brief: Head the Trust and coordinate activities of all Trustees, ensure correct governance of all Trust activities, understand the whole range of Trust activities.
- Leading the committee and the organisation to enable it to fulfil its purpose.
- To ensure an effective relationship between: the committee and the staff/volunteers; the committee and the external stakeholders/community.
- To build relations with other communities of interest – I.E Corporate and Political.
- Acting as a spokesperson and figurehead as appropriate.
- In time and when relevant, to supervise and support the head of staff.
- To work with other board members as required.
- Leadership and Governance including: a willingness to lead the organisation.
- Possesses tact, diplomacy and powers of persuasion.
- Possesses relevant knowledge.
- Has the relevant skills to run a meeting well.
- A passion for and broad knowledge of angling.
- Additionally: at least three years’ experience of a governance/leadership or senior management role.
For a full Role Description, and to apply for the position, please CLICK HERE